1100mm Square Plastic Pallet
1100mmx1200mm Plastic Pallet
As one of the largest pallet suppliers in Sydney, Abbey Pallets offers a range of plastic pallets for sale that are ideal for use in a wide cross section of industries.
Our plastic pallets in Sydney have gained in popularity partly as result of international trade regulatory standards that require wooden pallets to be chemically sprayed and heat treated to comply with ISPM 15 guidelines. This is because wooden pallets are susceptible to insect attacks, mould and other organic degradation that may affect the goods that are stored on them.
Some countries will not accept untreated wooden pallets and so exporters will have to pay out more money or risk the rejection of their shipments.
Benefits of plastic pallets
In comparison to their wooden counterparts, plastic pallets do not require certification or any further treatment if they are to be used as export pallets. This is due to the plastic material used that is naturally resistant to water damage and won’t rot or rust.
Some of the many benefits of plastic pallets are:
- Plastic pallets are easy to clean, sanitise and reuse.
- Food grade plastic pallets are highly safe for transporting foodstuff
- Plastic pallets have superior water and weather resistance.
- You can avoid costly delays due to possible rejection of wooden pallets even though they have been treated.
- Plastic will not warp, chip or splinter.
- Plastic pallets are fully recyclable, thus making them a smart environmental choice.
- Plastic pallets weigh less than wood so you stand to save on transportation and labour costs.
Our plastic pallets for sale
At Abbey Pallets, we are the best suppliers for plastic pallets in Sydney as we fully understand the needs of our clients for a robust product, fast turnaround service and flexible next day delivery.
High quality plastic pallets for sale include:
- Black Plastic Pallets – 1100mm x 1100mm.
- Plastic Pallets – 1200mm x 1100mm.
Contact us today if you are seeking a smarter solution for your transportation & logistics needs and we will be able to advise you on the most suitable product for your specific needs.